Emilia Clarke as Daenerys Targaryen

The finished version
Different color version
Another color version, here she also has the purple eyes mentioned in the book

I have been away from here for quite some time but I'll try to get back to the habit of posting here more regularly again.

This is a small painting of miss Daenerys Targaryen of Game of Thrones. She is one of my favorite characters in the series and ever since I saw how wonderfully she was portrayed in the tv version I have wanted to paint her. I had originally planned to differ more of the reference image but ended up trying a new style of working and stayed intentionally quite close to the original photo.
So here she is. Hope you guys like it.

Here's some steps.


Sketch
Original lines brought to Photoshop and started cleaning. You can also see the reference I used in this pic.
Cleaned and fixed lines in Photoshop
First version. The facial features and color scheme are still quite different in this


This painting is dedicated to my  Silver Queen and dearest friend Anja who passed away a week ago. I will always miss you lovey.

***EDIT***
I just made another painting of Daenerys, check that out too :)

Comments

Popular Posts