Karl Urban as Judge Dredd

Karl Urban as Judge Dredd
I've always loved 2000AD comics. Especially Nemesis but have gone through considerable amounts of Judge Dredd too. And I LOVED the new movie. So as a friend mentioned online watching Dredd tonight this just spewed itself out of my pencil. Totally not what I meant to draw and shows painfully well how little I still sketch by hand but thought I’d post it never the less. Hope you guys like it.

And as you might have noticed it's been quite some time since I posted last. Sorry about that. Last year was... difficult to say the least. Without going into too many details I both lost one of my oldest and best friends and managed to maul my knee so that I walked 6 months with crutches. Both had quite an effect on me and my painting. Mentally I had nothing to give and physically it was very difficult to spend longer times at the computer. After I went back to work my leg was so shot by the time I got home every night that I'd just curl up to the couch with a cold pack. You might ask why I didn't draw by hand then. Well. Um. I have no good explanation for that :) Took me forever to realize that I could actually work in a more traditional way as I haven't really drawn by hand in years. I'm an idiot, I know lol.

Comments

Popular Posts