WIP Androidess

Here's a little work in progress shot of one of the pics I'm working on for Finncon-Animecon 2011. I was given the permission to show this stuff so I can finally post something again.

This is a part of the banner that will be used on the Finncon.org webpage soon(well, as soon as I finish these). I surprised even myself with starting to paint this instead of just normally coloring as I planned to. But i do like the way it looks like. Might have to start doing more stuff like this.

Please note that this isn't in any way finished and 
that the character is copyright by me and Finncon Ry.

Comments

  1. This is so amazing! I love how her face came out!
    I do think the hair could use a color change though... Why don't you try having it as a brighter complimentary color instead?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!

    This is just a small portion of the finished piece. There is a phoenix sitting on her arm so she will have a lot of warm reflections from the bird. As it is a part of a bigger project where she is the cold technology meeting mythology (phoenix)I can't fiddle as much with her hair color and such as I'd like to. A warm color would compliment her beautifully but also conflict with the rest of the piece :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts